Published: 01/09/2016 By Andrew Bailey
Debt advice, restructuring and advisory services
Clients will be aware that our team has been providing advice and insolvency solutions to clients over a period spanning twenty-five years. During this time we have specialised in administering all types of formal insolvency procedures in order to deal with any circumstances affecting individuals and businesses.
In recent times more clients have come to us with a need for tailored turnaround or restructuring advice for the purposes of avoiding a formal insolvency route. Historically this would normally reside outside the remit of the standard job role for an insolvency practitioner. However we embrace new challenges and with our firm’s expertise in insolvency, accountancy and financial services means we have been well placed to find solutions for even the most unusual of requests.
For individuals and businesses our bespoke advice has included the following:
- Negotiations with petitioning or judgment creditors on client’s behalf;
- Achieving settlements of personal guarantees;
- Acting for individuals and company directors being pursued by a Trustee or Liquidator;
- Establishing informal agreements with a client’s creditors;
- Time-to-pay arrangements with H M Revenue & Customs;
- Arranging re-financing of existing debts;
- Assisting with claims for financial mis-selling such as Interest Rate Swap claims;
- Acting alongside Boards of Directors to arrange re-financing of existing lenders;
- Liaising with all stakeholders and achieving a sale of the business;
- Acting on an advisory basis to Boards of Directors to manage the business through difficult trading conditions;
Many individuals and businesses experience financial difficulties at some point and it is important to be able to seek advice at the earliest opportunity. The pressure of dealing with any of the above scenarios can be overwhelming and getting sound expert advice is essential in these circumstances. This can alleviate the stress for those involved and enables a clear strategy to be established. At Turpin Barker Armstrong we are always sensitive to each scenario and our professional team includes licenced insolvency practitioners, qualified accountants and Independent Financial advisors who are skilled in providing services to companies and individuals facing financial challenges.
We are always happy to provide a free no obligation initial consultation so that advice is sought without delay.
If you are seeking advice regarding your circumstances, or those of your client, please contact one of our team who is ready to help.