"Clients are obviously anxious at the time when these services are required, TBA staff are quick to put them at ease and explain the various options available"
Think you need some insolvency advice but not sure?
We offer the first meeting free of charge with no obligations
We understand money is a complex and sometimes difficult matter therefore we always deal with every situation in a sensitive and confidential manner
Unexpected financial strains can be very stressful, but there is light at the end of the tunnel
Our expert advisors could help relieve your worries today
Got a question outside of office hours?
Our out of hours number ensures we are there to support you when you need us the most
Welcome to turpin barker armstrong
Over 30 years' experience
Early advice is always best
- Business Turnaround
- Company Administration
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidation (CVL)
- Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA)
- LPA Receivership
- Members Voluntary Liquidation (MVL) - (solvent liquidation)
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA)
Who can we help?
- Individuals and companies who are having problems paying their debts on time or who are in financial difficulty.
- Individuals who have large credit card debts which they cannot pay.
- Individuals and companies who are being pursued for large tax debts by HMRC.
- Company directors who are concerned about the risks of wrongful trading.
- Company directors who have received a Personal Liability Notice from HMRC.
- Accountants, lawyers and other advisors whose clients are facing financial difficulties or may need advice on restructuring their business or affairs
Contact us on 020 8661 7878 for your free no obligation meeting
Whatever situation you or your company may be in, we are confident that one of our insolvency practitioners would have dealt with it before. To get some free advice and discuss how we might be able to help you or your business don't delay and get in touch today.
We are happy to answer any questions no matter how small and find that seeking early advice can often be beneficial.
All our insolvency practitioners are regulated and licensed to provide corporate insolvency and personal insolvency services by the Associate of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Contact us here or call us on 0208 6617878
For information on our fees, publications, links and downloads click here
A new set of juniors
TRI Awards Finalist
We have been shortlisted in the category "Insolvency Team of the Year"
Good luck to all the finalists