We find that achieving a resolution on an informal basis can often result in the best outcome for all stakeholders.
Unfortunately in many cases we find that advice is sought too late so that an informal route is not possible.
The sooner we are contacted, the more options are available to ensure the best result for all parties including the following:
- Avoidance of a formal insolvency procedure;
- Better return for all stakeholders;
- Reduced costs;
- Affairs dealt with on a consensual basis;
- Avoidance of legal proceedings and associated costs;
- Preservation of relationships between stakeholders.