Are you sure you want to delete your account?
You have indicated you do not agree to our terms of use, do you wish to delete your account?
Why not sign up?

You will also be registered for the agent to contact you via other means you provide, with information relevant to your property search.

There was an error creating your account, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact us and we will investigate.
Password does not match
How would you like to be contacted?

Dealing with your limited company's debts

Published: 24/01/2022 By Jane Price

If a limited company cannot pay its debts it can be liquidated or wound up by the people or the organisation the company owes money to. This is done by filing a petition at Court, otherwise known as a Winding Up Petition.

If your company has received a formal demand for payment, you should seek advice from a solicitor or Insolvency practitioner as soon as possible.

We know it can be worrying times therefore we have put together this short video on the repercussions of liquidation and how a Winding up petition works.

Winding Up by the Court by Turpin Barker Armstrong

If you would like to talk about liquidation or a Winding Up Petition call us today. All your options will be explained and all meetings are confidential and require no commitment to any proposals we suggest.

Call 020 8661 7878 or email